East Cobb Public Safety Appreciation Celebration
2013 Donation Form
The East Cobb Community Comes Together to Celebrate Our Police Officers and Fire Fighters!
Show your appreciation for our HEROs! Please help us thank the men and women
of our East Cobb Police and Fire Departments by supporting the first annual
appreciation dinner program to honor the Precinct 4 officers, support team and
spouses; and the Cobb County Fire Department’s awards banquet. These brave men
and women are there for us 24/7; let’s give them 1 night of celebration!
Platinum Sponsor: $1000
- Table signage at both Police and Fire events;
- 2 representatives at the Police Hero’s dinner AND 2
representatives at the Firefighter’s banquet;
- Program recognition at both Police
and Fire events;
- Recognition at both Police and Fire events, as well as East
Cobb Business Association events and East Cobb Area Council Chamber events
Gold Sponsor: $500
- Table signage at the Police event;
- 2 representatives at the Police Hero’s dinner OR the Firefighter’s
- Program recognition
Silver Sponsor: $250
- Signage recognition at both the Police and Firefighter events
Thank a Hero: $25
- A card will be placed at a Hero’s place setting with your name and email address showing your appreciation
by providing their dinner.
- Please make checks payable to the “East Cobb Public Safety
Celebration”, a program of Cobb County Chamber of Commerce Foundation, Inc. (a 501 (c) (3) corporation).
- Donations are non-refundable, non-transferable and are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
Contact for more info: Susan Hampton (404/218-6216) Susan.email@example.com or Rosan Hall (770-335-6013) Rhall2@aol.com
- OR -
Please mail this donation form and your check to:
- ECBA (East Cobb Business Association)
- Attn: East Cobb Public Safety Celebration
- 1050 E. Piedmont Road
- Suite E, Box 162
- Marietta, GA 30062